Welcome to 1Gig Tech update!
In today’s edition, there are 7 articles on technology, news, open source, community on the fantastic and ever evolving technology world.
- Deploy your hybrid scenarios and solutions in Microsoft’s cloud (Joe Davies)
Are you trying to get a deeper understanding of how hybrid cloud scenarios can best serve your business? Just what are the elements of hybrid cloud for Microsoft’s cloud platforms and services? What layers are common across them? You can download this multi-page poster in PDF or Visio format.
- A Little Architecture – Clean Coder (Robert C. Martin)
That’s a fine goal for a young software developer. Oh. Well, then you don’t want to become a Software Architect after all.
- SonarLint 2.2 for Visual Studio improves the connected mode (Jean-Marc Prieur)
In the continuation of SonarLint 2.1 for Visual Studio, last week, SonarSource and Microsoft released SonarLint 2.2, providing in-IDE analysis results consistent with analysis builds. Here is a description of the scenarios covered by these new improvements:
- Routing mechanisms for AMQP protocol (ppatierno)
In the previous article, we installed the Qpid Dispatch Router and had a quick overview about the available tools inside the installation package for both router management and monitoring.
- Deployment Automation Patterns
- Why Interface For Decoupled System? A Note On How To Design Decoupled System in ASP.NET MVC (Mayur V Lohite)
At first, interfaces came into focus because there was no multiple inheritance supported by C#, meaning you could not inherit from multiple classes, but you could implement multiple interfaces. The interfaces are grouping of object in terms of behavior. An interface contains only signatures.
- Case Study: Google’s Team Approach to Coverage
We spend our days (and nights and really anytime we have) developing quality and beautiful .NET applications. We pour over our code, testing and coverage to make sure it is good.