I have a good news for my application users. I launched moneyManager on 17th April, 2011 so let’s see how it has faired in past one month..
The report card!
- Windows MarketPlace Global: 32 ratings (average: 3 /5)
- US: 3/5
- UK: 4 /5
- Mexico: 3 / 5
- Italy: 5 / 5
- Germany: 4 / 5
- France: 3 / 5
- Canada:2 / 5
- Australia: 4.5 / 5
- Windows MarketPlace in UK: Lists it as Top Selling Finance Applications (view here)
- AppsFuze: Lists it at 9th Position in Finance Applications across globe (view here)
What I heard you say?
- Good, intuitive app
- Users in Mexico, France and Canada are looking at a version in their own language (and it is still an open-item, and any one ready to help with translation can comment on this post!)
- Some struggled with deletion of expenses (and on-screen help was provided in v2.4)
- Ability to customize reports (and it was implemented in v2.3)
- Some needed transfer between two accounts (this is WIP)
- Multiple currency support (and v2.3 had 140+ currencies)
- To be free is really useful (many appreciated this! 🙂 )
Who all uses moneyManager?
So, there’s a reason to celebrate and expand the functionalities with your support! So keep tuned to this website for more news and updates.
PS: Another FREE application Conf In! is also doing equally well in the ‘Productivity’ category You can also download it!